HOW TO USE
Each HumidiFlyer comes with advice for cleaning. The mask should be cleaned after each flight. The entire mask, including the green foam filter can be washed using warm soapy water.
Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and allow to completely dry out.
NOTE The foam filter will expand when washed. It will shrink back to size when dry.
Here are a few tips that will make using the HumidiFlyer an even easier and more enjoyable experience:
1. Keep the cloth bag that comes with your HumidiFlyer. Store the mask in the bag after each flight and cleaning.
2. If you are buying several mask for a sports group for example or for a fellow traveller, you can initial the inside of the elastic headband. A sharpie can write on the plastic pieces.
3. Extra benefit can be achieved by placing a few drops of aroma therapy oils on the filter. Eucalyptus oil is especially beneficial for the sinuses.
4. Many travellers are also using it in dry air conditioned hotel rooms when sleeping.
5. Drink plenty of water during the flight to aid your hydration and keep alcohol and tea and coffee to a minimum as it has the opposite effect.
6. Get as much sleep as possible and avoid watching too much entertainment. That just dehydrates your eyes.